Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Big shame. Same with Odegaard. I always like to see each teams' best players take the field - I never understand fans that wish injuries on opponents (not that I've seen that from City fans here but I've certainly seen it from Spurs and Liverpool fans).
Have you met this fella called Rudiger? He might change your mind.

De Bruyne out of the arsenal game and a few more according to reports,I’m sure he’ll be fit in time for the international break where the manager will flog him for the full 90 minutes in both games so it’s all ok ..
I have no sympathy for us anymore regarding the internationals. Time for pep or someone to demand they pull our or "suffer an injury " just before international break. We pay the wages so we call the shots. Especially regarding bullshit pointless international glorified friendlies

Big shame. Same with Odegaard. I always like to see each teams' best players take the field - I never understand fans that wish injuries on opponents (not that I've seen that from City fans here but I've certainly seen it from Spurs and Liverpool fans).

Btw, do you think Arteta will park the bus again or try and play football this time?

I thought Partey was meant to be getting charged for criminal activities, see he’s changed the name on his shirt this season, still a rotten horrible piece of work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.