Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Really looking forward to getting to the game tomorrow. Getting the city match day bus (for the first time) due to the transport and parking nightmares with the co-op arena also hosting a gig. I'm not sure I think it will be a classic but these are the games you look for when the fixtures are announced.
Don’t think that gig is anywhere near a sell out and it doesn’t start until our game is over.

I'm expecting a big step up from City and think we will get it. .
I'd hope Foden and Gundo play as they are clever enough to find space away fromf the headl locks Haaland will be kept in unpenalised for 90 minutes and may be our key..

Don’t think that gig is anywhere near a sell out and it doesn’t start until our game is over.
According to the club email their audience (however many that may be) have been advised to get there early and the co-op doors open at 5:30pm. As we are leaving their audience will be arriving so extra traffic about. I can’t be arsed with the hassle of additional traffic and parking pressure. I live near Middleton which is also seeing a lot of extra traffic due to the motorway closures this weekend on the m62. I'm going to enjoy a couple of beers and look forward to not having to drive.

Crazy talk…and I’m no fan of Walker!

Walker is well-suited for this game. Whether he plays well or not is unknown, but against a speedy winger…
Are Kudus, Neto, and Nkunku not speedy?

Do we remember what Sterling did to Walker last year?

Last edited:
BBC like clockwork when City play a big game knobs…

Not really, Pep said it knowing it would be reported.

The club could have advised no q’s on it.

Not saying the beeb wouldn’t have run a different one, in which case your comment would be apt.

However, this one we have made the story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.