Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes impossible to pre-empt a Pep side, but I think Ederson, Gvardiol, Akanji, Dias, Rodri, Foden and Haaland at this stage are definite starters.

Rico or Walker ? Rico has let no one down so far and does give us better control and distribution in possession, adds more of a threat with his intricate touch and passing in the attacking third aswell. Away from home I’d be picking Walker, maybe give Rico the nod in this first big clash of the season.

Gundo, Kovacic, or Bernardo? The three main options alongside Foden and Rodri on midfield. Kova definitely gives us a better shape without the ball and like Gundo, keeps it simple a lot of the time, control. Gundo and Bernardo more attacking picks befitting of a home fixture, all three have tremendous experience in big games, just think Pep will want Bernardo in there somewhere in this fixture. That could be through the middle or down the right.

Doku or Grealish? Does he want Doku’s pace and directness or Grealish’s control. I’d take Jack from the start and use the impact of Doku from the bench.

Savinho or Bernardo? If Bernardo plays centrally Savinho gets the start. He’s been impressive after being thrown into Premier League starts rather than being drip-fed some minutes. Early trust from Pep.

Hope everyone's up for it today, manager, players, fans. There's an opportunity to hand their arses to them today and knock the confidence right out of them.

Pep mentioning the height of Arsenal I'm expecting Walker to play Kovacic Grealish! Pep going the cautious root then bring the likes of Doku on if needed..

_________Ed

Walker_Akanji_Dias_Gvardiol

______Rodri___Kovacic____

Silva_____Foden___Grealish

______Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.