Gvardiol
Ake

Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne

Foden
Grealish
Haaland

This is hard on Kova as he has been integral for us in recent weeks, but I feel like the above 11 is more balanced. Having said that, if Jack is not 100% in terms of fitness/form, play Kova instead.

Kova was fortunate not to be sent off in the game at the Emirates. Arsenal would probably exploit that if he did start. Walker is going to be a huge miss but the forced rest will do him good.

Just don’t have Akanji stepping into the false midfield role. Let him do what he does best, defend.
Really want Kova to play in this one but don’t know how he fits in, especially if Grealish fit,
Please do not start with Doku or Alverez

So much for the folk who were saying Stones injury was stage managed. Ridiculous suggestion and Southgate should not have tried to play him for another 90. Fuck all wrong with Slabhead but he was allowed to leave squad. I don’t see us winning without Stones. I know he’s not played there before for City but I’d go with Gvardiol at CB and Ake at Lb to deal with Saka. I hope Pep doesn’t ask Akanji to step into midfield it spoils his game. Kova next to Rodri and hope Erling pulls his finger out.
Players leave international squads either because they are injured or they and their clubs find a way. Stones/City did neither and therefore he is up for selection. Not Wastecoats problem.

You put bobb every single time , you never accept he is not yet ready and pep is managing him perfectly
Pep played Foden at 18 in more or less a title decider versus Tottenham in which he ended up scoring. Bobb is 21 and has looked like the best player for Norway over the last two international breaks. Not to mention performing at every opportunity this season. He's ready.

Pep played Foden at 18 in more or less a title decider versus Tottenham in which he ended up scoring. Bobb is 21 and has looked like the best player for Norway over the last two international breaks. Not to mention performing at every opportunity this season. He's ready.
Play Grealish (or he may go with Doku) on the left or Kovacic in midfield. I can see Bobb on the subs bench along with Nunez.

I disagree. We've played then twice, drawn 1-1 and lost 1-0. They have the best defence in the league. I think it'll be a tight game but I'll be very happy if you're right.
We've played them once with half the squad out and they fluked a last minute deflection. If this doesn't end 3=0 to City I'd be shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.