Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i can say is its a good job pep and the players believe in themselves more than most on here do otherwise wed be getting relegated, its such a weird dichotomy the dippers and the tarquins really believe that they have the best players and backups in every position despite having fuck all to show for it whereas despite winning 5 out of the last 6 pls, winning a treble last year and still being deep in 3 comps our fans think we're shite, now i dont want us to be entitled fucks like them lot but every now and again it would be nice to have a bit of faith in the team and think u know what we aint half bad.
Gonna smash em

I still think Bobb should start this one. He gives us dynamism, ball retention, goal scoring, work rate, etc. I also would be okay with Nunes, as his athleticism in the middle could be needed to match theirs. We've lost the midfield battle in the last two matches.

Ederson
Akanji-Dias-Gvaridol-Ake
Rodri-Bernardo
KDB
Foden-Haaland-Bobb​

And how does he do that? Rule himself out of England or tell Southgate he doesn't want to play?

It might surprise you but Southgate is not forcing any players to play for national team and Stones can actually tell Southgate that he is not fit enough and refuse the call up.

Stones can refuse and always have that choice but he always wants to choose to play for national regardless whether he is fit enough to play for national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.