Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know x3 points is all that really matters today but it would be great to lay a marker down
and get the goal difference back to a manageable level, if we can win by 3 or more goals
today. Just need to get both KDB and Haaland back firing together again today.

I'm on 4 :1 Haaland x2 and Foden x2

significant drift in City's odds this morning-must be something other than Stones and Walker...

A lot of people (not us obviously) wanting this to be an 'end of era', 'falling off perch' type game. Arsenal do appear to very, very highly motivated. We need to bring the noise today.

If we somehow loss (I hope not) it's not going to be something drastic like that FFS.

To be an end of Era for us we need to be on steep decline like the rags did right after sir Bacon left. Are we in any indication of going to be decline like the rags did? i don't think so.

Pep is more likely to stay for another season so any talk end of Era is bollocks atleast for now until Pep left us in near future.

Arsenal fans are very, very giddy about getting a win today, so I am guessing an unusual influx of bets from Arsenal fans and bookies just shortening odds to cover themselves just in case.
The jump was instant this morning at Betfair-usually suggests some significant team news-of course it may be Arse related too.

The jump was instant this morning at Betfair-usually suggests some significant team news-of course it may be Arse related too.

If it's team news it will be confirmation of no Stones and Walker in my opinion, nothing else.

A lot of people are convinced that Pep is playing mind-games saying they are injured.

If it's team news it will be confirmation of no Stones and Walker in my opinion, nothing else.

A lot of people are convinced that Pep is playing mind-games saying they are injured.
Nah-that was the drift yesterday-we will see in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.