Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's come up and I can't make the match today. I've got an adults and a kids ticket going spare if anybody is interested please message me.

It is why we now rival them as a leading world power and why the advantages they have of playing poor sides most weeks in terms of rest is counterbalanced by our battle hardened nature gained from tough games week in week out. If they don't get a good result in Madrid they will be shitting themselves pink in fear of coming to Manchester for the 2nd leg.
It’s a bit off-topic, but I was watching the embargo, and I had no idea the disparity in rest between us and Madrid is so vast. Tomorrow is Madrid's last game before they play us nine days later. Meanwhile, we have two tough games during that time. Fucking bullshit.
Is

I’m hoping we show these lot what time it is but over the last few weeks I have had a horrible feeling they’re going to come here today and turn us over hopefully my gut is well off.

I am surprised that 79.4% have gone for a win, obviously a lot more confident than I feel. They are a better side than they were last season and are managing ti dig out results in a manner that we always used to. I still think that, on form, we are better but we have been a little indifferent this season, especially against the top 6 teams. I also think they have a greater sense of self belief than they had last season.

Come on City, get the three points and move on, we need to start on the front foot, they are a bit like liverpool in that they will be charging around from the off. For some reason we seem to struggle against sides that do that. A couple of quick goals please, everyone to play well and no more injuries.

Best of luck lads, may the best team win. I'm off to grab a seat in my local to watch the Dippers then City/Gunners. See you on the other side.

I’m hoping we show these lot what time it is but over the last few weeks I have had a horrible feeling they’re going to come here today and turn us over hopefully my gut is well off.
do you know why that is, its because you have become conditioned to feel that way by the press, they continually push a narrative that arsenal or different level and that liverpool are unbeatable and that city should be happy just to be there despite us winning 5 out of the last 6 and no matter how hardened you are to it, it does seep in and you start to believe a little bit of it.

When we tonked em last year, i was super nervous, when we beat the rags i was super nervous despite knowing we were better than them it has just ground me down to the point where we start to doubt ourselves, fortunately that doesnt work its way into the team and it shows that we arent entitled twats like the tarquins and the dippers who believe all the bullshit that the press feed em and that all their players are the best in every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.