Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in the arse end of Indonesia and not a single sports bar or anywhere I can find to watch the game tonight. Does anybody have recommendations for streaming websites on an iPhone?? Getting desperate here!

U think that cos the press have told u that they are steamrollering everyone, same as the press told u that we would crumble at klanfield
They have banged a few goals in when they had a decent run of fixtures, they’re nothing special, better than previous years? Definitely, we definitely not been at our peak despite being 3rd. We can revisit this after the game where you tell me my gut feel was well off.

I don't want to see Alvarez in the mid last time he caused Rodri given yellow . Play actually mids in the mid

I just don’t know how we cope with Arsenal’s press without Stones. Losing Walker in isolation is not the end of the world, but Stones? That’s a killer. Tactically, we can no longer do what we’d want to, so whatever we go with is going to have vulnerabilities and difficulties advancing the ball. Arsenal are better than people on here think, best team in the league this season imo and we’ll have to play our best game so far to win.

I see Rice talking to much , I haven't seen an arsenal player talk this way in years

With stones being out i am concerned for the defence. I wouldn't play Haaland and Alvarez together and if we do it could be any result really.

If Brighton pull off a miracle a draw today wouldn't be the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.