Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For us, anything other than a win, and the title will be all but gone.

My wife and I are taking off from Los Angeles, CA tomorrow (Monday) and headed to Manchester to watch the game vs Arsenal on Wednesday. This is one of those bucket list things to do in life for me. We will be doing a stadium tour at 2:30pm, and then I want to head over to Mary D’s for a couple of beers. Any other suggestions on places to go to if we have a couple of hours to kill. I hope I run into some of you at Mary D’s and get to share a pint. Man, I can’t wait.

My wife and I are taking off from Los Angeles, CA tomorrow (Monday) and headed to Manchester to watch the game vs Arsenal on Wednesday. This is one of those bucket list things to do in life for me. We will be doing a stadium tour at 2:30pm, and then I want to head over to Mary D’s for a couple of beers. Any other suggestions on places to go to if we have a couple of hours to kill. I hope I run into some of you at Mary D’s and get to share a pint. Man, I can’t wait.
Hope you have a great day all round. Safe travels.

From a psychological angle, I think I’d have perhaps preferred Arsenal to be in the position of knowing a draw is a good result rather than having to win. Needing just a point and not knowing whether to stick or twist is a dangerous frame of mind to be in and can work against you - the rags game plan and poor performance in the April 2012 derby springs to mind.
But I’m still confident we’ll take three points regardless.
I'm happy Arsenal need to come at us. If they go toe-to-toe with us they will be brutally destroyed... :-)

Come to the bus welcome outside the main entrance around 6:30pm.

Usually a good atmosphere pre match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.