Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are taking off from Los Angeles, CA tomorrow (Monday) and headed to Manchester to watch the game vs Arsenal on Wednesday. This is one of those bucket list things to do in life for me. We will be doing a stadium tour at 2:30pm, and then I want to head over to Mary D’s for a couple of beers. Any other suggestions on places to go to if we have a couple of hours to kill. I hope I run into some of you at Mary D’s and get to share a pint. Man, I can’t wait.
You could go over to the swamp and take a piss on it?

My wife and I are taking off from Los Angeles, CA tomorrow (Monday) and headed to Manchester to watch the game vs Arsenal on Wednesday. This is one of those bucket list things to do in life for me. We will be doing a stadium tour at 2:30pm, and then I want to head over to Mary D’s for a couple of beers. Any other suggestions on places to go to if we have a couple of hours to kill. I hope I run into some of you at Mary D’s and get to share a pint. Man, I can’t wait.
Jolly good. It is of course tradition that you and your wife must take out the great and good of bluemoon for dinner and drinks before the match.
Can I suggest 11.30 at 20 stories for brunch and cocktails to kick start the day?

Don’t think Ake will he risked even if his injury isn’t so bad.

They had to sub Holding at HT earlier in the season Haaland was giving him that much of a run around, got him on an early yellow etc
fair play mate!! Some journey that!!

Didn’t think I’d ever see the words ‘Mary Ds’ and ‘Bucket List’ in the same sentence but it makes total sense coming from so far!

You’ve picked a cracking game to come over for buddy.

Bernardo had a decent game playing hybrid left back at the Emirates, wonder if Pep does this again with Ake a doubt
i dont think he will given the game at the emirates turned in our favour when he fetched akanji on and bernie went onto wing.

id assume its going to be the team who played bayern but laporte in for ake

You know how we get ex players back pitch side before games, interview them, and show them on the big screens ….. any chance we could get Adebayor

And, Haaland should be shown Ade’s goal celebration, so he can re-create it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.