Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez just played himself into the starting 11. So id imagine Gundo sits out. Bernardo drops back. And mahrez Haaland Grealish up top
Nah I won’t be deceived into thinking that way. I have seen enough of Mahrez, with all due respect, to have any hope that he’ll continue in a high form after a very impressive showing. He can play at a very very high level but his major drawback is consistency.

Well I felt even before today that Pep would fancy Mahrez v Zinchenko. But todays subs have confused my thinking. Both mahrez and gundo got the full 90, but at least one of them has to okay against arsenal.

I'm seriously just hoping Pep doesn't think himself into doing something stupid. It HAS to be

Ederson

Stones
Dias
Akanji
Ake (if he isn't fit Laporte)

Gundogan
De Bruyne
Rodri

Grealish
Bernardo
Haaland

Minimum this XI wins 3-1.

Assuming ake is indeed unavailable.
Ederson
Stones
Akanji
Dias
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Mahrez
Grealish
Haaland.

Mahrez played himself into the team ahead of gundo for me with that fa cup performance with Bernardo moving central. Fancy mahrez against zinchenko too, and him being touch tight to the line should limit zinchenkos ability to come inside as much as he wants. Their defence is very vulnerable, conceding 3 at home to bottom of the league right after 2 away to another relegation candidate, we should have a field day if we get right into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.