Not open for further replies.
United 6:3
Spurs 4:2
Liverpool 4:1
Bayern 3:0
Arsenal ?
Real ?

We are on fire at Etihad this season.

I'm not sure Arteta will use Zinchenko. He is useful for them against teams which sit back.

Also, they'll need more height. If Laporte replaces Ake, our team will be quite big with the 4 defenders, Rodri and Haaland. We should be quite dangerous at set pieces..
Just don’t let Mahrez take the corners!

We’ve already beaten them home and away. Superstition included, why wouldn’t you back City to win this?

City have great momentum on the back of a 16 games unbeaten run
City have less pressure with Arsenal drawing games they should be winning and their lead is effectively gone.
Arsenal showing lack of experience of close run-ins
City have already beaten Arsenal twice.
Game is at City's home ground.

Everything is in favour of City. Now, that's a concern.

we need to put serious pressure on Zinchenko, but both Mahrez or Bernardo can do that. also Foden but he seems not 100% fit yet.
an early yellow to Zinch would really limit his options.
press them high, if we do they make same mistake as in last game when Tomiyashu just made a bad backpass costing them a goal.

Pep know if we can win this game that a brutal mentality lesson for Arteta. they will know who they are up against and that can be an added pressure for their next few games.

Machini did it with Dzeko. Pep will pick the best team to do the job, there will be no emotion in his decision what so ever.

I agree.

On the one hand, Pep believes in momentum and may start Mahrez. Plus Mahrez can torment Zinchenko/their LB. On the other hand, Bernardo can do it too. And Bernardo is less selfish, works hard...He is more likely to help Stones/Akanji.

We are the better side & we are in better form but Arsenal still have players that can hurt us.
I think itll be close, a draw would not surprise me but i will go 2-1 City

The team mostly picks itself, really. Presuming Ake is injured it'll be Laporte, and the main question is Mahrez or Bernardo (although I'd be tempted to play Bernardo either way, so either on the wing, or in place of Gundo.

I agree.

On the one hand, Pep believes in momentum and may start Mahrez. Plus Mahrez can torment Zinchenko/their LB. On the other hand, Bernardo can do it too. And Bernardo is less selfish, works hard...He is more likely to help Stones/Akanji.
Nice problem to have having great players competing for one position.

we need to put serious pressure on Zinchenko, but both Mahrez or Bernardo can do that. also Foden but he seems not 100% fit yet.
an early yellow to Zinch would really limit his options.
press them high, if we do they make same mistake as in last game when Tomiyashu just made a bad backpass costing them a goal.

Pep know if we can win this game that a brutal mentality lesson for Arteta. they will know who they are up against and that can be an added pressure for their next few games.
I’m not entirely sure Arteta will start Zinchenko, especially after what occurred against Soton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.