Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think tonight isn't important as people make it out. Given Arsenal's recent form, i expect them to drop points even if they beat us tonight. That said, a win would be good, and the dream would be to get the game done in 70 mins

Personally think tonight isn't important as people make it out. Given Arsenal's recent form, i expect them to drop points even if they beat us tonight. That said, a win would be good, and the dream would be to get the game done in 70 mins
It's definitely, definitely, definitely not a title decider. A 2 point lead (assuming game in hand wins etc etc) with five left to play when you've dropped silly points in the previous three games is fuck all.

I agree. Must win for them, not for us IMO despite us being 2nd.

Despite that, I'm going 4-1

It is Arteta who has been saying the result won't necessarily dictate the ultimate outcome of the season. Guardiola has been the opposite, which is that this is the final. Even though Arteta supposedly had studied at Guardiola school of coaching, these two differ when things are on the line.

Fucking hell.....SSN have even brought Mo 'bullshit merchant' Farah out of the woodwork to offer his opinion.

Along with Ian Wright.....2 more reasons to despise that club.
Just done a quick interview with some sky guys facing Pic Gardens......don't think it'll get aired.

Especially as I ended up with "I watch foreign feeds on my IPTV if I'm not at the match as you lot are shite". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.