Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still bubbling about the points thrown away or robbed from us earlier in the season.
I feel better about the Villa draw now. Emery is at least demonstrating they have talent and are a top 6 side

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?
That sounds like the players might be a bit over confident tonight

Nah, tonight is crucial. It’s the only time either team can control the other’s result. If we win we reward ourselves with the lifeline of being able to lose and draw 2 of the remaining matches and still have it in our hands. Considering we have Real Madrid to factor in, this lifeline would be incredibly important and boosts our treble chances no end. I hope we’re not seeing this as anything other than a must-win. It’s huge.
Not underestimating it's importance, but not over-estimating it either.

Slippy G was manager then and we weren't at our best. But we still should of won. :(
I don’t disagree, but at least Villa has talent. We can at least now see how they managed to hang with us. The Forest game i won’t be able to make my peace with unless we win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.