Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saka,Jesus,Martinelli and Gabriel will be at their shithousery best.......and i wonder when their keeper will feign injury while the other 10 fuckers run across for a team talk by their shitehawk manager?

Every **** trick in the book will be on show tonight,expect a lot of stop/starts and not as much free flowing football as a game like this should produce.

We've got to be all over that as fans. About time the refs started punishing the opposition players at the Etihad for persistent fouling and time wasting rather than booking our players for one offence. Ederson got booked in the first half at the Emirates because of their fans and Arteta whingeing so much.

We've got to be all over that as fans. About time the refs started punishing the opposition players at the Etihad for persistent fouling and time wasting rather than booking our players for one offence. Ederson got booked in the first half at the Emirates because of their fans and Arteta whingeing so much.

Completely agree.

The atmosphere needs to be as hostile as we can muster,we need to ensure the ref is influenced as much as possible and that their game plan is sussed early doors.

The Arsenal players can be intimidated,they also have a couple of hot heads.....we need to exploit that while simultaneously playing them off the park.

Completely agree.

The atmosphere needs to be as hostile as we can muster,we need to ensure the ref is influenced as much as possible and that their game plan is sussed early doors.

The Arsenal players can be intimidated,they also have a couple of hot heads.....we need to exploit that while simultaneously playing them off the park.

We all know why the rags got so much added time and never conceded pens, but it's unacceptable we get such biased treatment from refs when it comes to yellow cards and free kicks in comparison to the opposition. This is our home, you are on our turf, and you can fuck off if you think you can come and take the piss.

Tonight's going to be one for the ages, I'm sure of it. I think we've got that right balance of confidence and ruthlessness - you can see it in the posts on here. Get behind the lads as Pep wants and boo every touch from their players. When Anfield got going at 2-1 they sunk. Let's make sure they sink from the start this time.

I know people have asked loads of times before but does anybody know what you do when your ticket hasn't updated on your phone, mine still says Leicester

Thanks in advance
Mine did that for the Leicester game, was still showing Bayern,
no problem getting in, the code on the phone is for your season ticket,
happened a couple of times this season myself and mates and never had problem

I really believe that if we win tonight then the title is ours. Arsenal have been on top all season. This is our opportunity to overturn that. After being at Saturday's game we need another result like that. I am hoping that my company that I work for gets some coach work to Wembley but I have said I'll only take City fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.