Arsenal home 22/09

Ashleymcduff

After 2 for this don’t have to be seated together .

If anyone is away or got a spare going, hit me up on Dm please and thank you.

EDIT - I now have one under 16 ticket left. £150. The adult one is sold.

I have 2 x adult hospitality tickets in the Commonwealth Bar going for this. FV price per ticket is £330 each as its an A* game. If you're interested DM me. Cheers.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have 2 x adult in the Commonwealth Bar going for this, will confirm price and availability in next couple of days... I think FV price per ticket will be £330 each, but I will confirm when the club email me. If you're interested DM me. Cheers.
Jesus christ.
My season ticket is £425.

looking for 2x tickets for this one pls...also does anyone know if you can take a 5 y/o on an adult ticket?

thank you!

looking for 2x tickets for this one pls...also does anyone know if you can take a 5 y/o on an adult ticket?

thank you!
A child can use an adult ticket as it’s more expensive but not the other way around (an adult cannot use a child ticket).

Children can sit on your knee for free up to age 5 so you could chance it and if anyone asks tell them he/she is 4!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.