Arsenal home 22/09

Jesus... thanks alot for that answer. Almost a FAQ post which should be pinned for "few posts gold diggers". I know I'm in an expensive position... It's just that I don't like or trust these online touts (They exist in Sweden as well) and if someone "real" have spare tickets and want to make the same profit why not? Regarding the match selection I don't really buy it, it's a high profile game for us just because the chances are that we'll enjoy fotball at a higher level. Supply and demand. At least half the cost for us to go to Manchester will be flight and accomodation anyway so why not try to aim high? It will be a once in a lifetime trip so hopefully the result will be memorable.

Ha, sorry didn't mean to come across too negative...you're of course free to choose whatever game you think best. The lesser games are so much easier for newbies to get tickets though, you'll pay really big money for Arsenal. It was also a really crap game last year, as was Liverpool, I brought the kids over to Forest last season and it was super simple, flights were much cheaper as were match tickets, than for the big games.

Part of me is just intrugued by new posters looking for marquee game tickets, when there are alternatives if they want to come and see City. Part of me is also probably just bitter that after more than 30 years of going over, I didn't get what I wanted for Arsenal this year! The ticket demand has just exploded in the last 2 years, that's Erlings fault....we were brilliant for years before that, but tickets were pretty easy to get. Not anymore.

Watch out for ticket scams for the big games, Livefootball tickets is i think genuine, but you'll get fleeced price-wise. It pisses me off that they have loads of Arsenal tickets and I don't! But they have solid reviews.

I'll wish you luck with your ticket search, as you long as you don't end up with mine :-)
Enjoy the game.

i am also looking for 2 if possible.
If anyone has 1 ticket please let me know. Bought flights as someone on here was going to sell me a ticket but seems to have been a potential fraud account. (Happy to be wrong). But if anyone has one ticket it'd be great.

If anyone has 1 ticket please let me know. Bought flights as someone on here was going to sell me a ticket but seems to have been a potential fraud account. (Happy to be wrong). But if anyone has one ticket it'd be great.
I believe we may have dealt with the same seller, I bought one from him for yesterday's game and the link worked fine, no problems entering the ground, so he's no fraud in my own experience. Good luck.

I believe we may have dealt with the same seller, I bought one from him for yesterday's game and the link worked fine, no problems entering the ground, so he's no fraud in my own experience. Good luck.
Thank you. A few new accounts messaged me wanting to send money to western union and paypal so was just being careful. I appreciate the comment. Thank you

Thank you. A few new accounts messaged me wanting to send money to western union and paypal so was just being careful. I appreciate the comment. Thank you
If you are buying from a member on Bluemoon always checkout their history by clicking on their forum name. Someone who has history on here will most probably be legit. nw42 has left 4733 messages and joined in 2009 therefore I would think hes totally legit (especially if they have sold tickets previously). Someone who has only recently joined maybe not.

City have stopped allowing home printed tickets and are wanting everyone to join and have a membership account (you can get one for free but it will not allow you to purchase a ticket from City but it will allow others to transfer one to you).

Someone legit will ask you for your membership number and add you to their family and friends. They are then in a position to tranfer the ticket to you directly alternatively they may want to forward an email with the mobile ticket attached; in this case always add it your wallet immediately otherwise someone else can do so before you (just a warning). Hopefully happy days and you are coming to the match.

If you are buying from a member on Bluemoon always checkout their history by clicking on their forum name. Someone who has history on here will most probably be legit. nw42 has left 4733 messages and joined in 2009 therefore I would think hes totally legit (especially if they have sold tickets previously). Someone who has only recently joined maybe not.

City have stopped allowing home printed tickets and are wanting everyone to join and have a membership account (you can get one for free but it will not allow you to purchase a ticket from City but it will allow others to transfer one to you).

Someone legit will ask you for your membership number and add you to their family and friends. They are then in a position to tranfer the ticket to you directly alternatively they may want to forward an email with the mobile ticket attached; in this case always add it your wallet immediately otherwise someone else can do so before you (just a warning). Hopefully happy days and you are coming to the match.
nw42 isn't the seller just to flag - but has been in touch and seems super sound.
I've my match day citizen's account, and have 5 games I am going to this season.
I also bought one pair of tickets off someone this year, who straight away asked for my supporter number, email, full name etc and was a complete and utter gent.
Agreed on the rest.

Thank you :)

Have two spare tickets South stand sat together.DM if interested.

Tickets are now sold !!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.