Arsenal home 22/09

Interesting. Is that a new rule for this season?
I'm genuinely not sure when it was implemented, I had to look it up a few weeks ago because I was actually planning to bring my nephew to the Brentford game, He's 3 years old and I didn't know if he needed a ticket or just sit on my seat.

Ending up finding the above and its stated that everyone needs there own seat or ticket ect...

Hmmm I'll go along with this one :) Cheers for that fella.

I downloaded the one I posted on PDF and read through it, That's strange.

Cheers for the above much appreciated.
This was the case for last season and i havent seen it announced otherwise so Id go with this myself.

Im also looking for 2 together. Will be visiting from Sweden with my son first time as a birthday present. Got lost in this ticket maze and now I’m hoping you can help me. Doesn’t need to be the cheapest ones since I would like it to be remembered as a nice father/son trip. Unfortunately he is a bit large to fit in my lap.

Im also looking for 2 together. Will be visiting from Sweden with my son first time as a birthday present. Got lost in this ticket maze and now I’m hoping you can help me. Doesn’t need to be the cheapest ones since I would like it to be remembered as a nice father/son trip. Unfortunately he is a bit large to fit in my lap.
Unfortunately you've chosen a huge game to be your very first one at City, a clash between the top 2 teams in the biggest football league in the world, did you really expect to just get 2 tickets easily, and at face value? Even for local fans or long-time attendees there is a requirment to have attended a minimum number of 5 home games in 2 seasons, and even with those qualification criteria there were 60,000 in the online queue to buy.

So you have no chance, and nobody is just going to hand you 2 Arsenal tickets for your first ever game. Only season ticket holders can transfer (not matchday buyers), and they will alway have a more deserving person to give to. If anyone is offering you 2 tickets to that game, at any kind of reasonable cost, you are almost certainly being scammed, particularly if via Facebook or Twitter.

You have 3 options i think;

1. Buy club off-site hospitality packages, still available, £560 adults and £370 for U 12s. so £930 in total (with a buffet of some kind).
2. Buy from a reseller like livefootballtickets. Currently charging about £585 for 2 seats in the South Stand. (I'm not promoting those parasites, but they seem to have genuine tickets and good reviews, i 've no idea where they get the tickets from, but they seem genuine, if extortionate)
3. Lastly and this is the BEST OPTION, come to a less glamorous game. If your kid is a real City fan he'll be happy see the stadium and players etc. More tickets for Ipswich at home came on sale last week on the official site, £48 adults and £20 for Under 18s. So come to lesser game, Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Southampton, Leicester, Brighton, Palace, Woves, Forest, loads of options.

To buy from the club you'll need a matchday membership £35 adult, £20 kids.
For the lesser games you'll get loads of offer on here from ST holders at face value or lower, you'd just need a membership number (free), to recieve the transfer.

Sorry for the long post, but as this game approaches, there will be loads of people appearing here with new acounts, only a few posts, with a "genuine" story looking for Arsenal tickets.
It's not gonna happen. But you will get sorted easily for the minor games at FV.

If you're new to City, and want tickets to Arsenal, Liverpool, United or UCL QF or SF, then you pay the online touts, or you pay the club for hospitality.

Unfortunately you've chosen a huge game to be your very first one at City, a clash between the top 2 teams in the biggest football league in the world, did you really expect to just get 2 tickets easily, and at face value? Even for local fans or long-time attendees there is a requirment to have attended a minimum number of 5 home games in 2 seasons, and even with those qualification criteria there were 60,000 in the online queue to buy.

So you have no chance, and nobody is just going to hand you 2 Arsenal tickets for your first ever game. Only season ticket holders can transfer (not matchday buyers), and they will alway have a more deserving person to give to. If anyone is offering you 2 tickets to that game, at any kind of reasonable cost, you are almost certainly being scammed, particularly if via Facebook or Twitter.

1. Buy club off-site hospitality packages, still available, £560 adults and £370 for U 12s. so £930 in total (with a buffet of some kind).
2. Buy from a reseller like livefootballtickets. Currently charging about £585 for 2 seats in the South Stand. (I'm not promoting those parasites, but they seem to have genuine tickets and good reviews, i 've no idea where they get the tickets from, but they seem genuine, if extortionate)
3. Lastly and this is the BEST OPTION, come to a less glamorous game. If your kid is a real City fan he'll be happy see the stadium and players etc. More tickets for Ipswich at home came on sale last week on the official site, £48 adults and £20 for Under 18s. So come to lesser game, Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Southampton, Leicester, Brighton, Palace, Woves, Forest, loads of options.

For the lesser games you'll get loads of offer on here from ST holders at face value or lower, you'd just need a membership number (free), to recieve the transfer.

Sorry for the long post, but as this game approaches, there will be loads of people appearing here with new acounts, only a few posts, with a "genuine" story looking for Arsenal tickets.
It's not gonna happen. But you will get sorted easily for the minor games at FV.

If you're new to City, and want tickets to Arsenal, Liverpool, United or UCL QF or SF, then you pay the online touts, or you pay the club for hospitality.
Thats him told

Jesus... thanks alot for that answer. Almost a FAQ post which should be pinned for "few posts gold diggers". I know I'm in an expensive position... It's just that I don't like or trust these online touts (They exist in Sweden as well) and if someone "real" have spare tickets and want to make the same profit why not? Regarding the match selection I don't really buy it, it's a high profile game for us just because the chances are that we'll enjoy fotball at a higher level. Supply and demand. At least half the cost for us to go to Manchester will be flight and accomodation anyway so why not try to aim high? It will be a once in a lifetime trip so hopefully the result will be memorable.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.