Rodri
KDB
Gundogan
Sterling
Jesus
Mahrez
( assuming Bravo has gone to Besiktas)
3-1 to City

I agree with Mike N. We certainly owe it to the Arsenal where they kicked us of the park. We also had the ref on their side that day as well.

So Pep no favours for your friend Mikel Arteta. Please play your strongest team and let's press them in their own half, instead of them pressing us in ours.

The idea we kicked you off the park is so risible, I can only imagine you’ve been on drugs

Ederson
Walker Garcia Laporte Mendy
Dinho
De Bruyne Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Subs: Carson, Cancelo, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodri, Bernardo, Foden, David, Doyle (think it’s 9 subs on the bench now..?)

Think we’ll win with a good performance but only by one goal in typical City fashion, probably a goal line clearance in the last minute of injury time for good measure!

Quietly confident, if we come out swinging it will be a knockout of devastating proportions...

Pep is at the business end and he normally puts others to the sword (domestically), he’ll use the momentum of the cas decision, taking us nicely into what could be an epic against Madrid, who are flying tbh... 6 cup finals left and a chance to create history, again!

Quietly confident, if we come out swinging it will be a knockout of devastating proportions...

Pep is at the business end and he normally puts others to the sword (domestically), he’ll use the momentum of the cas decision, taking us nicely into what could be an epic against Madrid, who are flying tbh... 6 cup finals left and a chance to create history, again!

I think David leaving is a big motivator as well, you can tell the players all absolutely worship him and they're desperate to send him off on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.