Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completely shite, the stupidly late kick off is not gearing me up at all with any excitement for a semi final.

Rumour is he's already left the club actually as his contract is up. Would explain why Bazunu is now training with the first team potentially. Dunno why they'd keep this a secret, but might just be a mutual agreement thing to keep it on the down low.
I’d heard that too but, like you say, it makes no sense to keep it quiet. It’s not like it’s a scandal or anything. His contract is up. So what? Bit weird to be honest. Unless he was asked to extend until the end of the season and said no for whatever reason?

I have suspicion that Bazunu could be the back up keeper next season. He would be more than happy enough to be understudy to Ederson. Steffen is probably too good to play 2nd fiddle and would need to be playing regularly if he wants to be the international keeper
Bazanu is 18 though right? That's not the way we work. There's no way we leave ourselves so short in the goalkeeping department, imagine if Eddie got injured for the season.

If Bravo has left the club and with Muric ineligible then Bazunu is our de facto 3rd choice keeper until the champions league ends.

Rumour is he's already left the club actually as his contract is up. Would explain why Bazunu is now training with the first team potentially. Dunno why they'd keep this a secret, but might just be a mutual agreement thing to keep it on the down low.
For the Norwich home game we need protect Ederson by resting him and giving Kyle Walker 90 minutes in goal ;-)
You never know wat’s coming with typical City. Come on you blues.

Last edited:
A lot depends on whether Arteta picks a more offensive line up, looking to keep it tight till the last half hour won’t work against us we’ll be outta sight by then, their defensive players are very average, if players like Lacazette & Pepe (who’s been decent lately) start & they have a go from the off then I’ll give em a fighting chance, make no mistake our lads are up for this but like most semi finals I think it will be tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.