Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta knows us inside out so tactically and team wise we need to be spot on They have a great FA CUP record However we must be in the mood after a good week and can only see us beaten by complacency or horrific defending finally i agree the time coupled with zero fans takes the sense of occasion from tonight COME ON BLUES LETS NOT F**K THIS UP

Bazanu is 18 though right? That's not the way we work. There's no way we leave ourselves so short in the goalkeeping department, imagine if Eddie got injured for the season.
You're probably right. Bazanu may be a little different in that he was playing for the Shamrock Rovers 1st team before he signed and he was only 16 then. I may be wrong but Steffen is too good to play occasional games . Remember we have no league cup next season.
It may be that we buy a new keeper happy to play as a no 2.
Not sure what is going to happen with Muric and Steffen

I have suspicion that Bazunu could be the back up keeper next season. He would be more than happy enough to be understudy to Ederson. Steffen is probably too good to play 2nd fiddle and would need to be playing regularly if he wants to be the international keeper

Bazunu is nowhere near ready. Been average for the Eds and isnt very good for his feet. I certainly hope he isn't!

like every big game city play its down to the match officials and what city team turns up ? if we are on it and out play and out score the other team the match officials can do nothing about it ? but a sloppy city and the match officials let the other team kick the shit out of us we struggle

strong team tonight forget the rotation bollocks we need to win this fa cup tie and make a statement that we are still a team and can win silverware every time we are still in the competitions city because are the team to beat

like every big game city play its down to the match officials and what city team turns up ? if we are on it and out play and out score the other team the match officials can do nothing about it ? but a sloppy city and the match officials let the other team kick the shit out of us we struggle

strong team tonight forget the rotation bollocks we need to win this fa cup tie and make a statement that we are still a team and can win silverware every time we are still in the competitions city because are the team to beat
I'd say he'll put out a very strong side tonight. 2nd place in the PL is guaranteed, so the knockout competitions will be getting (to quote Sean Bean) "priorit-eh".

The “rotation bollocks” was designed to get us ready for this moment, and for Madrid. Whatever team Pep picks is in his opinion our very best 11 available to exploit Arsenal.

Any streams pls - would appreciate a pm. Cheers. K

QUOTE="MCFC1993, post: 12811357, member: 12700"]Saturday 18th July, 19:45 kick off, BT Sport 1.

Expecting a completely different team from that and a much improved performance.

---------------------Ederson
Walker---Fern/Garcia---Laporte---Mendy
----------------------Rodri
--------De Bruyne---------D.Silva/Foden
Mahrez--------------Jesus-------------Sterling[/QUOTE]

Remember Pep's presser and smash these twats. Not too much to ask, surely?

Ederson, Walker, Fern, Laporte, Mendy, Rodri, Gundo, KDB, Raz, Mahrez, Jesus is what I reckon Pep will go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.