Arsenal or Liverpool today?

Andouble

obviously a draw would probably be best result. With Arsenal having a game in hand and 6 points above us is it a bridge too far to have sights on them?

think a Arsenal win would be best for a variety of reasons:
-keep Liverpool 8 points back with a game more played (it will be 2 more games played by the time we play next
-have Arsenal keep at least some pressure on United
-give Arsenal a good results leading up to Spurs game

thoughts?

yer think an arse win is what we need. there to far ahead and i would be thrilled with 3rd but 4th is our aim.

arse win and hope they take the title and the bin dippers dont get into europe :)

I don't know what match to watch. :/

I have Arse/Liverpool on right now but half of me wants to turn to the other semi.

Arsenal are so frustrating to watch, and I don't even like them.

Liverpool currently playing with half a team under 20 years old and a 0-0 looks the likely result.

Yeah, Arsenal's pass-pass-pass-oops strategy is pathetic and they never seem to have a Plan B. Just shoot, ffs.

Van Persie has been embarrassingly bad today, wasting everything. Still seems the most likely to score for them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.