Arsenal or Liverpool today?

That was one amazing end to a game. Shame Liverpool scored though, we still can't catch Arsenal so I'd rather the league wasn't handed to United on a bloody plate.

hahaha fuck me sideways, what an ending!

:( means them red batards will win it now.

good result for us though.

can't see Arsenal getting 3 pts at White Hart Lane, just entirely too soft.

Hope Arse don't get too downcast, they have Spurs on Wednesday, we need them to win that.

Eboue just gives the Scum the title. As for Wenger how could he possibly say it wasn't a Penalty? - absolutely Stonewall !

LoveCity said:
Arsenal, the biggest chokers in history.

If they don't spend, we'll finish above them next season.

Dalglish tells Wenger to piss off!

Exactly, I said on another thread ages ago the Rags will walk this title and have a couple of games to spare, not because they are so wonderful, but because Arsenal are bottlers, they`ve had numerous chances to put this in their own hands and have bottled it every single time.

Fucking hell Arsenal that fucked up my pools today. On a minor plus I had Van Persie first goalscorer. But were the fuck did the ref get the extra 4 minutes from. As soon as the freekick hit the wall I was expecting the whistle to blow and I would of been 100 euro up but fucking hell what a kick in the balls that was.

9hb32.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.