Arsenal or Liverpool?

GoForGlory

Can't decide who I'd want to win this. Happy one of them will drop points at least. Can't help but think that if Arsenal win by a margin we'll go 4th tomorrow though with that game in hand (unless Spuds win), so that really has to be the best option. If Liverpool win on the other hand we'll have 3rd in our own hands unless I'm mistaken, but can't help but think that's aiming to high either way. (since I half think that 4th is too optimistic at times). Who do you want to win?

It's obvious to me now - Arsenal winning is absolutely the best thing for us. Then we definitely have the advantage in the race. I'm not sure we can do it in the end though but either way Arsenal winning would definitely help us IMO.

probably arsenal, at the moment we're locked in a battle for 4th with the dippers

if we can pull away from liverpool we can worry about the arse later in the season, but 4th must be our priority

1. Draw
2. Arsenal
3. Pool

One of those games that can only be good for us though! Same with Villa v. Spurs the other day.

Liverpool. Aim high and go for automatic qualification, aiming for two places is easier than one.

I don't really care though. Positives to be taken whatever the result.

bluemoon90 said:
Liverpool. Aim high and go for automatic qualification, aiming for two places is easier than one. I don't really care though. Positives to be taken whatever the result.
No way are we going to finish above Arsenal so it would be much better for us if they beat Liverpool tonight. For the same reason, I should really want the Rags to beat Villa but, as Chelski may drop points at Everton, a draw at Villa Park will probably suffice. Come on ye Wolves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.