Arsenal or Liverpool?

GX Blue said:
Oasis_City said:
Arsenal to win, if Arsenal beat em and we beat em they will drop 6 points in 2 games, and the most important thing is for Villa, tottenham and liverpool to drop points then Arsenal to drop points.

AGREED

Yes thats what i meant

Liverpool to lose by 2 goals.
Spurs and Villa to lose by ever how much they want to.

Please.

We could end up dropping back to 7th after tonight's games. I like us being above the dotted line.

I think Liverpool and Villa will lose and Wolves might hold out for a 1-1 draw maybe even lose again!

lionheart said:
bluemoon90 said:
Liverpool. Aim high and go for automatic qualification, aiming for two places is easier than one. I don't really care though. Positives to be taken whatever the result.
No way are we going to finish above Arsenal so it would be much better for us if they beat Liverpool tonight. For the same reason, I should really want the Rags to beat Villa but, as Chelski may drop points at Everton, a draw at Villa Park will probably suffice. Come on ye Wolves!

all of this ^^ richard

I think Arsenal winning would be the best result. To finish 4th is our main objective. Anything higher would be a bonus. If Liverpool lose, we're back in control.

Lets hope Wolves can get something against Spurs as well.

arse
1. liverpool are fighting for 4th just like us
2. arse are "trying" to get the title but we all know they wont
3. if arse win it will help us out

I'm with the majority on this, an Arsenal win by 2 or 3 goals. Have we actually scored more than Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.