Arsenal PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Embarrassing! From the players to the coaching staff ! 42 years home and away this was bad ! But not worrying we will still win the league!

Which is rare. I’d have taken off Harland and left Alvarez up top. Haaland was completely owned.
Haaland wasn’t interested! I’m sure he will donate his 450 grand wages to a charity this week? I would be ashamed to go to the cash till and see that amount go in my bank knowing I had not done my job correctly!

Haaland wasn’t interested! I’m sure he will donate his 450 grand wages to a charity this week? I would be ashamed to go to the cash till and see that amount go in my bank knowing I had not done my job correctly!
And yes I agree I said why not take off haaland and push alveraz up

Walker has been immaculate in the main this season. It would appear that he enjoys the responsibility of being Captain.

Winning all of his battles and immaculate in possession - a good few should be giving themselves a shake and trying to emulate that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.