Arsenal post match thread

"I've got to say I know we've been shite, but this is one of the most one-sided refereeing displays I have seen, any 50/50 and the ref blows Arsenals way."

Quoted from the match day thread, sums it up nicely. Oh, and Navas, shoot for fucks sake, you spineless ****!

Painful to watch.

Started well and better side for first 30 mins, don't take the great chance, hit by sucker punch. Then comedy defending makes it 2. Just not incisive enough, we made their centre halves look world class.

In my opinion, we have a huge problem with our strikers.

Aguero is constantly injured. When he's back, he looks like he needs 3/4 games to get match fit, which is normal. But he constantly gets injured after a few games. Literally every time. Bony's just not good enough, he doesn't score enough goals for a top team. Our second choice striker, with Aguero's injury record, is basically our first choice striker and Bony isn't good enough for that.

We need to replace Bony with someone like Lukaku in January or I don't think we're winning anything this season.

Our defence still isn't good enough, especially Mangala. £40 million and 18 months later he's still making costly mistakes every week. Not good enough. Sell him in January and bring back Denayer.

if we ever managed to play defense this would have been a city win, although we played poor for 70% of the game

1955450934.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.