Arsenal Post Match Thread.

fanscity.gif
Souness says we needed more aggression...

Just baffling where that first half performance came from; it was dismal. But fair play to Pep and the players. Whatever was said in the dressing room at HT obviously had the desired effect. That second half was much more like what we can do.

Sorry, but I beg to differ. We were doing good things in certain parts of the pitch. We just weren't functioning as a team. In the second half, everybody competed like fuck, especially in midfield. And you know, hand on heart, I can accept the draws, even the losses, if we fight and compete like that.

Im just not getting the dismal first half comments at all?

We controlled the game form virtually minute one.
Same here Blue. Thought was decent. Nail biting as the arse were always gonna be dangerous on the break, which has to be expected but thought we looked equally dangerous, just couldn't put anything away. If I was being fair I'd say 50/50. Blue tints on I'd say we bossed 1st half 60/40.

Enough of this "great second half" bollocks. We bossed them all game, we just only scored in the second half. Don't buy the Sky narrative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.