Arsenal Post Match Thread.

923fea15aaf0dadd62f56ff800793ba8.jpg
I really don't want to make fun of someone having a slip but lol..

Sorry, but I beg to differ. We were doing good things in certain parts of the pitch. We just weren't functioning as a team. In the second half, everybody competed like fuck, especially in midfield. And you know, hand on heart, I can accept the draws, even the losses, if we fight and compete like that.
Sometimes though if we dont compete in the first half the game could be beyond us in the second half, we need 90 minutes of that 2nd half performance

Great result and it could have been more. Raheem should have scored from the header and Cech made some good stops. Happy with the result though.
Arse have West Brom at home on boxing day - could be tricky for them.

Total ball watching for the goal aside? He was far from superb. He's also stupid. Again giving away stupid free kicks when the opponent is moving away from goal.
Continually made interceptions and tackled all through the game to keep us on the front foot and kept Sanchez then Giroud quiet. He got it right today. If any of our players had set up that goal you'd be drooling over the pass not blaming the centre half.

Turning point.

That is what you just watched.

Brilliant in the 2nd half. Absolutely fucking proud as punch.

Sorry, but I beg to differ. We were doing good things in certain parts of the pitch. We just weren't functioning as a team. In the second half, everybody competed like fuck, especially in midfield. And you know, hand on heart, I can accept the draws, even the losses, if we fight and compete like that.
Same here. We're going to lose games; it happens. But if the team gives it's all, that's all any of us ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.