Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Already getting that from Sky. First was offside and Silva was interfering with play and was offside for the second according to Souness. Henry is sticking up for us, he must really love Pep.

Actually, In fairness, even Souness said that as a neutral you want that first goal to be allowed. And Cech didn't make a big thing of the second. Oddly, in the post- match interview he said that "players" were distracting him. Well, that could be anyone…
By the way, that was a phenomal save by Cech from that De Bruyne deflection. Wish Bravo could do that (tin hat on).

He made the pass with his body shape and lack of reaction to it. He picked up in the second, as did everybody.
Whatever you think, but you've just described the opposite of ball watching.

Where are you all then? Let's get all you fannies in here right now!

4-0 Arsenal they said! No chance they said! Where's that tit who put money on Arsenal? Get the fuck in here now you hilariously wrong tosser!

Brilliant result, great performances across the park. KDB, Sane, Sterling. YES!
To be fair it was easy to believe that after half an hour

I think sky are wankers. They are constantly going on about Silva with sterling's goal. Do they think if they say it over and over the fa will review it and knock it off? Do you know what the pair of goals was offside but I couldn't give two fuck's, swings and roundabouts. The chelsea game. Tonight's game. Three points thank you very much.

Silva was no where near the shot....the ball was going near post. Silva's leg would have to be double its length

Sky can fuck off and suck it

Silva not anywhere near that shot...Souness is a stupid twat...how long does he think Silva's leg is !!!!!

Henry talking sense
Souness and Henty just delivering the SKY agenda. I just expected Souness to be arguing for the legality of the winner not Henry. Silva arrived too late to block Cech's view IMO.

I do like a smacked Arse at Xmas.

Jingle bells and Ho Ho Ho

Offside or not we have schooled them today. Even the first half i thought we were the better team, neville was talking bollocks. We have beaten a good team there and beaten them well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.