Arsenal Post Match Thread.

That second half was absolutely exceptional, too many good performances to mention, but shout out to Fernando and Yaya who made arsenals midfield look like it wasn't there.

Brilliant.

Get in. Couple of suspended players back soon, confidence back and do the dippers.

Yaya's passing and strength on the ball invaluable again today.

Can the mods open up the ore match thread so we can quote the spineless wankers that said we had no hope at all at week.

Fucking great result and performance. Come on lads.

Don't need to quote me I've already said I'm happy to eat humble pie

So fucking proud of the players and our manager.

We made Arsenal look fucking ordinary due to a fantastic work ethic.

I said this morning that I would stay out of this thread but I just want to say a big 'well done' to the manager and the team.

Changing sane and sterling around in the second half etc and whatever his half time team talk consisted of did the trick.

A great and most welcome win, and the manner of the second half could yet prove to be a much need shot in the arm for the rest of the season.

Great comeback - great first goal from Sane - great strike from Raheem

Good performances all round - big win

Fantastic reslt. Great to see the lads put in such an effort. A fantastic win against a team we always struggle against.

I also love seeing Pep reprimanding Kelechi after the game telling him that he was supposed to control the ball instead of attempt to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.