Arsenal Post Match Thread.

WOWWWW WHAT A SECOND HALF! BIG apology from me to some of the players they absolutely turned the fuck up that second half. brilliant 3 points hopefully the first of a few on the bounce! we seem to be a lot better without Gundogan we were so so solid with yaya and Fernando in there.
instead of apologising why not stop saying shit in the first place ??????????????????????????????????????

Reading peps book and he doesn't do pre match talks. After our turn around at half time I think he should start doing them. The difference after ht was astonishing.

Good to see at the end that there is a very good team spirit too! Great win today!

Shout of to the ref, as well. Thought he had a very good game (Arsenal fans will think different I'm sure)

I did think we'd lose but some **** put money on arsenal? how can you put on money against your team?
Loads of idiots when the teams were announced, thought we"'d lose thats why I stay out of the match thread, makes life much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.