Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Thought we would get hammered today. Their first goal went in and I thought 'here it is - inevitable'.

But in fairness to Pep, big games is where he often does his best work and today was no exception.

We still lack in all the areas we knew we did at the start of the day; the performance did nothing to change that belief.
But we did really well to win this today and gave me a bit of belief so I can only think the players must be feeling fairly upbeat.

What a nice surprise that 2nd half was !
Just need a few Chelsea slip ups.
Long way to go in the league yet.

Well just got home and what can I say other then I'm so proud of the players and fans today, even when we went 1 down the fans carried on supporting the team and the players responded to that. Let's all have a top Xmas and 3 points on Boxing Day please.

A real team performance even when the tide was running agin us in the first half. We never gave up,stayed in the game and were superb from back to front throughout the second half.

Honourable mentions for Yaya,Fern & Kev but Daveed was utterly immense.

Well done everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.