Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Just watched the game as was watching Rogue 1. They had one shot in the second half high and wide. They looked dead on their feet

good win and all that but the back 4 gives us all a heart attack and i don't see us winning today if arsenal did not turn off. chelsea liverpool spurs would have beaten us today with that back 4 and midfield ok the result is the bigger picture and needed just to get us a safe foot in the top 4 but it will not fool me for one minute we are soft at the back

but i will say this in what i seen today and at the end the players are together in this its good to see the players coming together and it show we are going to fight. we are not good enough at the back and everybody can see it yes the fight is there but its hard at times to keep a clean sheet and the top teams will hurt you unlike arsenal who just turned off at half time yes pep change it around and city won but you all took a big breath at the final whistle and that's because the back 4 don't give you hope

I think it's clear that we have some problems but I don't think today was all about Arsenal switching off but more about us switching it on and not allowing them to play their usual game. I liked what I saw today and long may it continue.

"the fans stayed till the end as they normally leave 10 mins early so we must have played well" nice little dig from pep to the early leavers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.