Arsenal Post Match Thread.

I would agree in regards to Leicester,however,even after the first half disaster,and once we got our shit together in the second,we had opportunity to get something out of the game.
As for Chelsea we were much the better side for the majority of that game - only poor luck,horrendous/criminal officiating and their clinical finishing being the difference - the reality is,on another day we would have been out of sight at HT and this seasons script would look very different.

Our season,so far,hasnt been half as bad as some(including plenty of our own) would have us believe.

Very good post.

The Arsenal goal was brilliant. Hard o defend against movement like that. Fortunately they switched off after that

Defensively as a team we were excellent tackling everything that moved 2nd half. Arsenal were powder puff.

If kDB hadn't switched off when Bellerin picked the ball up and got ahead of him it could have been stopped. Can't allow a full back that much time to move up the pitch and cause damage like that.

Apart from that I'm happy we beat Arsenal with no Aguero,Fernandinho and Gudonghan. Let's see if we can get on a roll and have a good Christmas period.

Players wearing Gundogan shirts showing team spirit and support for a team mate showing solidarity then we have this not happy with Arteta for his response when we scored, now this is the reason I don't like it when X rags join the club..

arti1.png
arti2.png

Rant over!! Here's a Celebration gif for you Arteta
giphy.gif
Could never take to that whiney cnut before, glad it hurts you twat. Hope he pays the price, ridiculous.

Stats:
Goals against in the first 15 mins of a match: City 5. The worst in the Premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.