Arsenal post match thread

Solid away performance - first half we looked balanced and dangerous, second half once the changes happened we stepped off the gas a bit. Still not convinced that Mahrez offers much, against two youngsters he lost possession about five times and persisted with his trademark balls in front of our back four which is not good. However what a superb masterclass from King Kev who deserved a hat trick. Good start to the festive season.

Good to see us putting last weeks performance behind us. Well done lads. Let's keep it up and do the same to Leicester next week

I can potentially see Jesus playing a Firminho role for us, albeit contributing more goals than his Brazilian counterpart.

Pleasing performance all round.

Odd game. We really didn’t play well but then we didn’t need to. Better to stroll through the game and win easily than pick up more injuries...although Raz went down holding his thigh at the end. League is most likely over but with Liverpool skipping a game and traveling if we could put a little pressure on it could induce a wobble and at least make it interesting. Next two games will be tough though.

Excellent performance. Good to see Foden get a start, I’m guessing he’ll also start on Wednesday too. KDB was unplayable and so unlucky to not a hat tricks. Outstanding performance.

However

Anyone know why we had to listen to those 2 fucking clowns in the commentary box discuss Carraghers first ever goal and a discussion about Gerrards Rangers? No me fucking neither.

All they do, bring them up to feel relevant in a game they’re not even playing. Sky are an utter joke.

In fairness it must be quite hard not to leave long periods of silence when a game becomes a training exercise towards the death. Least on the radio they can put war of the worlds on and go for a fag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.