Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas De Bruyne Nasri
Aguero

Hard call between Nasri and Sterling. Nasri goes missing against Arsenal but Sterling goes missing against anyone.

Don't care how we win just get the 3 points.
Would like to find a place for Nacho as well if possible, although I would say that team is pretty much spot on, maybe Sterling for Navas and play him on the right as Bellerin is so much quicker than Nasri

Hart

Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy

Fernandinho
Fernando

Navas
Nasri
Kdb

Aguero

I think United will draw with Norwich so we just need to match their result

That is the lineup (switching Nasri and KDB). Tell Pellers to take the next two weeks off so he is fresh for the CL final and let Kidd run the show.

At least we might have a chance in the europa league

If we lose both matches we could have to play a qualifier in Siberia or somewhere in July when half the club are on holiday or tours players will have moved on and others not yet arrived and our manager will have been here for just days!

Quite possible we could be out of the Europa before the season even starts let alone win the thing.

One thing surely is that Hart has to be captain Sunday. You can see he cares about this club, will be here next season and wants top 4.

But we know that Pellegrini will give it to Yaya so he can say goodbye whilst having no interest in next season or top 4.

Someone with influence has got to get this across to the manager.

Normally saying farewell is acceptable but these players have created a situation where we just cannot afford that luxury.

Decisions on Sunday have to be taken by the manager for the match and the club and not sentiment.

And if he disagrees and wants to do things to mark the 'end of an era' instead then someone else should make those decisions for him.

Because Sunday HAS to be about the start of a new era and next season. Nothing else.

That is the lineup (switching Nasri and KDB). Tell Pellers to take the next two weeks off so he is fresh for the CL final and let Kidd run the show.
After the way we played the last time Kidd was in charge (Norwich at home, 3-2 loss), I think I'd rather stick with Pellegrini. Which is saying a lot after our recent performances.

Zaba out for the season sadly. Apparently. Otherwise I would agree.

They should get him to lead the team out though.

Might not be that sad if it means that he misses Copa America. He needs a rest followed by a full pre season. He could still do a job for us if he would cut out the summer tournaments.

Absolutely no Kolarov and hopefully no Nasri. Need to let the majority of Wednesday's team make amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.