Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this position due to resting players in other games like Southampton which made no difference to last nights performance. Very frustrating.

Difficult decisions up top due to Nasri bottling every arse match previously, kdb serge out of sorts, sterling?, navas at least trying and nacho deserving chances.

2 nil loss, sorry season finished last night, players are on the beach and don't give a fuck.

This was the night Kun and KVD and others gave up on MP for good so I suspect some carnage on Sunday.

Its disappointing again that the group as a whole lack the bottle , the steel and the pride to give it their best shot especially knowing none of them will likely have another chance at a Chumps League Final.

This also comes down to a manger who is not up to what is required to be a winner.

Our trophies have come largely in spite of him during his reign.

Marginally competent but someone whose team will never bleed for him.

I doubt any of the players even respect him for a range of reasons or will keep in touch with him once he leaves.

Nice guys never get the best out of squad and invariably find out players have much less respect for them than they believe.

Cannot see anything but a loss. Not enough of them care. If they did care they'd have battled last night. If you can't find some fight in the champions league semi then what hope is there. Still expect the usual super fans on here to say how we should respect mp blah blah blah and who cares about the top 4. Pathetic.

You can fucking stick Sunday, rather mow the lawn than watch this shower of shit.
Unfortunately I will not be able to mow the lawn - it will be 3:00am over here and the neighbours might be a bit pissed off with me.(Especially the Middlesboro' fan if they get beat by Brighton on Saturday)

..............................Hart

Sagna........Otamendi........Mangala.........Clichy

............Fernandinho.......Fernando

Sterling...............De-Bruyne...............Nasri

..........................Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.