Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance in hell are we getting anything out of this game. Pellegrini will make some changes, but the squad will be a mix of those at rock bottom after last night, those leaving in the summer and those that want to stay but are dross. They'll not give a shit about finishing fourth and we'll be torn apart by Arsenal.

I don't give us much hope of winning this.

Our record against the top 7 has been absolutely horrendous this season. We haven't seen anything this season that makes me think we will go and win against a good Arsenal team. We have no idea how to attack against a good team, there's no patterns, no combined play, nothing. The lack of coaching from Pellegrini really is astonishing. He's thrown the towel in for league games for months now and I'm stunned the club have allowed it.

We'll probably start Yaya, lose the game and if there's a winner in the West Ham/United game, they will probably make top four.

Think we'll turn I'm another gutless performance, as we have done against every top 8 side this season. 3-1 to Arsenal and we night luckily beat Swansea last day.

Having been unlucky to choose to go to Southampton and following last night’s game I seriously wonder were City are going. Yes Pep will come in and jettison some and bring in others but as a team both on Sunday and last night we played with little in the way of intensity, enthusiasm or desire. Key players who will surely be part of the new guard need to take a long hard look at themselves and their recent performances, it’s about putting in a performance at the highest level in the big and or key games, Leicester, Spurs, Man Utd at home never mind the away games v Newcastle, Norwich, Stoke or Southampton.

Most of the criticism levelled at players and their performances or should I say lack of performances on the site is warranted, if you come of the field of play knowing you could have done better either as a team or as an individual you have not done your job. The fans see it you as players should know it and sort it, if not join the local knitting circle.

We need no must get a top 4 finish no ifs no buts, don’t do it for the fans, don’t do it for the club, don’t do it for the manager do it because you know you can and want to. Pride in battle should have meaning it did for both home and away games v Chelsea it should on Saturday and at Swansea.

Not a chance in hell are we getting anything out of this game. Pellegrini will make some changes, but the squad will be a mix of those at rock bottom after last night, those leaving in the summer and those that want to stay but are dross. They'll not give a shit about finishing fourth and we'll be torn apart by Arsenal.

This

The worst thing about this game is Arsenal really don't need to win. It would help them but with Villa at home in the last game, they can sit back and defend and then hit us on the break. I cant see them taking chances and leaving themselves open to our counter.

Its going to be a nervy day. I just hope our big game experience kicks in for once this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.