Arsenal Supporter's Trust aren't happy!

Murph said:
Tim Payton probably thinks that being the spokesman for the AST makes him an important person, whose views should be listened to....I've news for him, he isn't important, and nobody cares what he has to say.
except gooney
but he's a fucktard

squirtyflower said:
Murph said:
Tim Payton probably thinks that being the spokesman for the AST makes him an important person, whose views should be listened to....I've news for him, he isn't important, and nobody cares what he has to say.
except gooney
but he's a fucktard

Does that mean when Mr Payton is wrong and it's proved that he's wrong, just like Gooney, he'll just ignore it and pretend it never happened?

1_barry_conlon said:
squirtyflower said:
Murph said:
except gooney
but he's a fucktard

Does that mean when Mr Payton is wrong and it's proved that he's wrong, just like Gooney, he'll just ignore it and pretend it never happened?
and then carry on spouting more wum bollocks under the pseudonym paytonovski

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.