Arsenal thread 2011/12

Re: Arsenal Thread

His passion for the game seems to have gone.

The word "mercenary" is constantly used to insult us but to me there are few players who more resemble a mercenary than Arshavin right now - very well paid and almost making a mockery of the sport with some of the most half-arsed performances I've seen.

A shame as he was and probably still is a very good player.

tumblr_lqndlbUw0K1qbvmg8o1_500.png

Since the beginning of March 2011, Arsenal have played 14 league games, and garnered 13 points (DDDWDDLWLLDDLL) out of a possible 42.
Arsene-Wenger_2354549.jpg

aaa.gif

Far too early to write them off,yesterday was the perfect time to play them and what do ya know,the Rags got the opportunity.......

Key players,almost a spine,were missing and obviously destabilisation was a huge factor given two of their best players have jumped ship.This can't be used as an excuse though as they should have bought sooner and bought better,not some up and coming kids 'for the future'.

The Arsenal board must take some responsibility.Ideal reinforcements would include Parker,Benayoun,Jagielka and even Bellamy.

I'm enjoying every single moment of Arsenal's self-garnered implosion. God, I hate this team so much. I will enjoy every second of their suffering, and especially, Wenger's suffering (this man is the cause of my deep-seated hatred).

Now only if United will suffer a similar fate. Perhaps it will be so in Europe, where they will face actual competition instead of worthless third-rate teams like Arsenal.

what i'd like to know is
"why haven't aresenal been charged by the premier league for fielding a weakened team"

Blackpool and Wolves have both been fined in the last two years for putting up better teams than that!

You know you're in the shit when a ruthless bastard like Ferguson starts taking pity on you. Wenger is a legend at that club, but has he reached the stage where he's been there too long? He looks drained and tired, and perhaps it would be best for all concerned if he stood down.

Quite a few of their fans are coming out of the woodwork moaning how it's not fair that other teams like Chelsea & City can spend so much money & it's ruined football, blah blah blah. I really have started to dislike them & hope they have an awful season. I bet they won't be complaining if they suddenly start to splash some cash on players.

Something like 11 players missing either through injury or suspension, mid week game followed by trip to the Swamp it doesn't get much harder than that. He won't sign anyone he will tough it out and they will turn the corner. Only problem he has is with 2 days left on transfer window all it needs it for a major European club to bid for Van Persie and he might leave. :-)

Lol at Arsenal ... again

The Arse have said they are going to reimburse the fans that attended Owe Trafford yesterday. They they will refund their travel expenses. Too right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.