Arsenal thread 2011/12

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
LoveCity said:
"It shoulda been you
Shot in Angola
It shoulda been you"

(To the same tune as the usual Adebayor song)
They've some horrible mard arse twats amongst their support.

That could be talking about any team in the premier league to be honest, bar Wigan of course, they don't necessarily have support as such...

spurspinter1 said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
LoveCity said:
"It shoulda been you
Shot in Angola
It shoulda been you"

(To the same tune as the usual Adebayor song)
They've some horrible mard arse twats amongst their support.

That could be talking about any team in the premier league to be honest, bar Wigan of course, they don't necessarily have support as such...
Hmm... I dunno about that. Robinho treated City a bit shitily and wasted his talent. At worst id say most city fans want him to have a shit game whilst he's with AC. The Tarquins come across like they really would like Adebayor dead, overreaction much? The cockney fuckin bell-ends!!

Today's example of Arsenal's lovely fans.

2cf3zte.jpg

Every club has arseholes amongst it's support but Arsenal seem to have more utter cunts than any other club.
Can't wait to read their forums if Nasri wins a trophy with us and they fail to get top 4.

I see Gazidis has said Arsenal don't need to finish in the top 4. I assume this means they're not expecting to finish in the top 4 and are getting the fans used to the idea.
Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15208498.stm

Can't imagine too many Arsenal fans being happy to know that they needn't worry though, because their robust business model means the shareholders won't lose out. Obviously could be worse, they could (with a 'robust football model') have spent on better players and be challenging for top 4 (or maybe higher), but that would mean taking a chance of not making as much money, and what's football about if not profit?

If any Arsenal fans still come on here would love to know what they think (personally and collectively). Are the board still doing a good job? Have fans been sold a line with this 'business model' hype? Something in between?

stony said:
southern muppet said:
Hard to know who to actually want to win in a North London derby these days. Spurs I suppose, reluctantly. Arsenal not finishing the top four this season would have repercussions that are felt over years rather than months IMO.

As much as I dislike Spurs I really want Arsenal and Liverpool to fail. Arsenal not getting champs league would make me piss myself with mirth.
Me too stony. Love to see the reaction from the gooners if they miss out on top four to Spurs. Would piss myself laughing at Liverpool doing so as well because they assume it's nailed on they'll get fourth at least.

Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:
southern muppet said:
Hard to know who to actually want to win in a North London derby these days. Spurs I suppose, reluctantly. Arsenal not finishing the top four this season would have repercussions that are felt over years rather than months IMO.

As much as I dislike Spurs I really want Arsenal and Liverpool to fail. Arsenal not getting champs league would make me piss myself with mirth.
Me too stony. Love to see the reaction from the gooners if they miss out on top four to Spurs. Would piss myself laughing at Liverpool doing so as well because they assume it's nailed on they'll get fourth at least.

Spurs have beaten both Liverpool and Arsenal this season and we've got a much stronger squad than we had last season (Friedel, Adebayor & Parker all added and none of our key players lost).

I can't see either team being ahead of Spurs at the end of the season.

A certain striker is selling his house:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31540400.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 40400.html</a>

THFC6061 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:

Spurs have beaten both Liverpool and Arsenal this season and we've got a much stronger squad than we had last season (Friedel, Adebayor & Parker all added and none of our key players lost).

I can't see either team being ahead of Spurs at the end of the season.

i think arsenal are fucked, i dont agree with you about liverpool, if they can gel quickly i think they could be fighting for 3rd or 4th and hopefully not with city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.