Arsenal thread 2011/12

Have to hand it to Arsenal and Wenger they have done really well to get back in the top 4 and then to qualify top of their champions league group!

Still play some great footy, very good to watch. Well done them.

Are their fans the most bitter bunch of bastards imaginable? They're all tweeting about our exit from the CL, forgetting that they might well not be there next season.

Plus all going about about the fact that Aguero cost more than their entire team last Wednesday and how we only managed to score one goal against their "young guns". They also forget that they haven't managed one goal against us in three games at the Emirates, two of those in the PL with a full strength team, plus their "young guns" had a higher average age than our team on Wednesday.

I hate the cunts.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Are their fans the most bitter bunch of bastards imaginable? They're all tweeting about our exit from the CL, forgetting that they might well not be there next season.

Plus all going about about the fact that Aguero cost more than their entire team last Wednesday and how we only managed to score one goal against their "young guns". They also forget that they haven't managed one goal against us in three games at the Emirates, two of those in the PL with a full strength team, plus their "young guns" had a higher average age than our team on Wednesday.

I hate the cunts.
deluded fcukers infact they had their shot at champs league when falling to barca 2.1 i cant see them getting close again for a long time,getting through group stages will be like winning it for them fcukers,as when push comes to shove arsenal bottle it when it matters birmingham carling cup ffs...

The shit seeding system is the only reason that they got through the group stages. Have to qualify yet they are put in pot 1. Our 3rd string would have qualified from their group, really hope they draw Napoli next round - a reality check is well overdue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.