Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: £93 for Liverpool fans at Arsenal

lancs blue said:
M18CTID said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The cheapest tickets will be the same £62 we paid but the £93 ones will be on offer if Liverpool take the full 15% allocation.

Liverpool ought to just take the lesser allocation of £62 tickets and politely decline the £93 ones. I know that's going to deny some of their fans the chance to get to this game because they've a big enough support base to sell 9000 tickets under normal circumstances but I doubt many of them would be willing to pay £93 a pop.

This is an FA Cup tie, both clubs have to agree on ticket prices, so what are LFC doing about it?
Not sure that's the case any more. I think the home club sets the ticket prices.

Dave S said:
Jimfv1 said:
I know the prices have now been reduced to cat B prices, but it's a bit rich to ask fans to pay this much money for a game when the manager has just signed an £8 million a year wage deal !

Now the Arsenal fans probably realise why they struggle to pay for the top players, the management skim off half the profits before the club think about signing players.

How can Arsene be paid more than twice what Pellegrini earns ?
good post. Agree entirely. They've won nothing for years but Wengers still been stashing his huge wages away.

The board , players and majority of supporters want him to stay on so I guess that's that then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.