Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Are you reading gooner2?

MCFC 2014 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Hopefully Hull win the FA Cup.

is that the poster who was being a dick during the season. Gooney 2 weren't it? Anyway he acted like a bellend.

To all our resident Arsenal fans for saying well done..... Cheers.
Well he did say it:
gooner2 said:
We the team to beat
and bloody hell did we beat them (as did Giddypool and Chelski)
:D

Since Arsenal last won a trophy:
-They've spent £227,500,000 on players
-52 of 92 Football League clubs have won a trophy
-Arsene Wenger has earned £63.5m in wages
-The Planet Mercury has orbited the Sun 32 times
-London has won the right to host the Olympics, rebuilt Straford and hosted the event
-Twitter has been created and gained 500 million users
-Over 1,000,000,000 people have been born
-Juventus have been relegated, promoted and won back-to-back league titles
-Ex Arsenal players have won 44 medals
-Pep Guardiola retired as a player, became a manager, won 16 trophies with Barcelona, took a year break, returned as a manager and won 2 trophies with Bayern Munich.

aguero93:20 said:
Since Arsenal last won a trophy:
-They've spent £227,500,000 on players
-52 of 92 Football League clubs have won a trophy
-Arsene Wenger has earned £63.5m in wages
-The Planet Mercury has orbited the Sun 32 times
-London has won the right to host the Olympics, rebuilt Straford and hosted the event
-Twitter has been created and gained 500 million users
-Over 1,000,000,000 people have been born
-Juventus have been relegated, promoted and won back-to-back league titles
-Ex Arsenal players have won 44 medals
-Pep Guardiola retired as a player, became a manager, won 16 trophies with Barcelona, took a year break, returned as a manager and won 2 trophies with Bayern Munich.

52 clubs?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
52 clubs?
Dunno mate, got it off Paddy Power on Twitter, it's 5.78 clubs a year winning 5 Divisional trophies, 4 Cups though if you include clubs coming up from the conference after winning their 2 so it could well be right.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
52 clubs?
Dunno mate, got it off Paddy Power on Twitter, it's 5.78 clubs a year winning 5 Divisional trophies, 4 Cups though if you include clubs coming up from the conference after winning their 2 so it could well be right.

52 trophies not 52 clubs probably

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
52 clubs?

52 trophies not 52 clubs probably
Maybe, their typo then not mine.
EDIT: It's still a funny list, especially the over 1,000,000,000 people on this earth weren't alive the last time they won a trophy.

Normalbloke said:
Arsenal+Parade.jpg

I didn't need any more reason to want Hull to humiliate Wenger and the Tarquins tomorrow. Come on Tigers!

Zabbasbeard said:
Normalbloke said:
I didn't need any more reason to want Hull to humiliate Wenger and the Tarquins tomorrow. Come on Tigers!
I've seen a lot of people posting this and criticising Arsenal for being as arrogant to assume they'll beat Hull. However, nowhere on that sign does it say "FA Cup", I'm assuming that's their parade for 4th place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.