Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
All home draws for Arse in the FA cup this season, even the semi and final are like home games.

Saviour the moment but it's hardly the changing of guard.

jaigurugoat said:
Uwe Robladze said:
Normalbloke said:
10310644_784596091564968_2783541733633518947_n.jpg

Successful season.

1720008.jpg

brv115-511-2014-170937-high-jpg.jpg

More successful season

Haven't you heard? The FA Cup is now more important than the league title.

Toure's face while holding the league cup is a classic. Get that man a Nescafe Gold Blend

cookster said:
All home draws for Arse in the FA cup this season, even the semi and final are like home games.

I'm not sure if you meant it like this, but I'm interpreting that sentence to mean Aaron Ramsey is Welsh Jesus. Because he was the saviour of the moment, the way he scored the winner and his all-around incredible contribution this season. It's also 'hardly the changing of the guard' because he has been with us for several years now. Okay, that's definitely not what you meant!

Ronuja said:
cookster said:

I'm not sure if you meant it like this, but I'm interpreting that sentence to mean Aaron Ramsey is Welsh Jesus. Because he was the saviour of the moment, the way he scored the winner and his all-around incredible contribution this season. It's also 'hardly the changing of the guard' because he has been with us for several years now. Okay, that's definitely not what you meant!
Eh? Where did he mention Ramsey?

Chokes me to say it but well done Arsenal, good parade and nice weather for you, still can't work out Steve Bruces tactics after 10 mins though, suicide against a passing team like Arsenal

Ronuja said:
cookster said:

i think he meant savor the moment 2bh.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ronuja said:
cookster said:

Aye I did, typo. Not like an Arsehole fan to get giddy.

cookster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ronuja said:

Aye I did, typo. Not like an Arsehole fan to get giddy.

It was a joke !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.