Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this thread for the first time, really don’t understand why supporters of teams competing with us start posting on BM. It’s been the Chavs and Dippers in the past, now it’s Tarquins.

They’ve spent a shit load over the last few seasons and spunked good money on really bad players like Pepe for 72m. Now they’ve got a decent squad after buying the likes of Jesus, Zinchenko and Martinelli.

The Tarquins are amongst the most fickle fans in the country, they won 3 titles under Wenger in 20 years when they were successful, Pep has won 4 in 5 years. They spent 11m on Henry when our record buy was 3m on Lee Bradbury. They bought and spent heavily on wages and transfers which turned into relative success, what a coincidence.

They were lauded for winning trophies but now we’re too dogs they colluded with the other 7/8 to shout “it isn’t fair”, like the grief monkeys they wish to ignore how they achieved success.

So to you lurking Tarquins, when you start to crack under our constant pressure you’ll be nowhere to be seen, you’ll be gone, just like others, enjoy BM but for me I can’t stand your poxy club.
City claim Arsenal are the ring leader club in all anti-City stuff.

The Arsenal letter-headed letter of complaint to the FA/PL about us, Arsenal were the main club in organising the letter and other clubs to sign the letter to CAS, and we think negative press City get is fueled by that club’s anti-City agenda in close links to their London-luvvie journos…

Like Pep said, ‘I have respect for Arsenal on the pitch but none for them off it’.

Can’t stand that club! Give me Spurs over Arsenal any day.

The Arsenal letter-headed letter of complaint to the FA/PL about us, Arsenal were the main club in organising the letter and other clubs to sign the letter to CAS, and we think negative press City get is fueled by that club’s anti-City agenda in close links to their London-luvvie journos…

Like Pep said, ‘I have respect for Arsenal on the pitch but none for them off it’.

Alan Davies likes this post !!

Agree with every word of that post apart from the spurs bit, both clubs and their fans are cunts

Which is true, but when it came to controlling the game in the latter stages and seeing it out at 6-1, well we know what happened, I was critical of Rodri after Saturdays performance, maybe too much, but it’s those kind of games that we bought Kalvin Phillips for, the lad needs to get his self fit (and I don’t mean for the WC) and contribute, fortunately Kev put an end to a resurgent Brighton
Spot-on. Rodri and Phillips will be great for those matches when we need to shut things down. I think this is the main reason we bought Phillips. We have to stop the fast counter-attacking teams or we have no chance in the later stages of the CL.

Not worried about Arsenal in the long run. There’s a reason they’re called “One of the shit teams from London”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.