Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful day for City. Cruised to a win at Goodson, then sat back to see the Arse fall to pieces.
Seriously, their lack of depth in the squad has done for them. A couple of injuries and they could not cope. They also need a top class striker; Gabby ain’t it.

You love to see it. Cunts thought the title was theirs with about 10 games to go lol
They did genuinely seem to think they were in a title run in already with 13-14 games left, I know the WC threw everyone's mental calendar off but the run in only started a few games back.

That performance epitomises Arsenal’s mentality. They’ve not been up for the fight; not in this game today nor in the title race.

They’re constantly diving and feigning injury, trying to slow the game down and having time-outs during the game, constantly moaning, surrounding the ref and all that portrays to me that they don’t believe they can play to win without all that shit. That is a weakness.

They’ve been overemotional all season. They get wound up too easily when things aren't going right, they see their arses and start crying (literally) when they lose, trying to start fights and trying to get players from the other team sent off. That is a weakness.

Even if City win 14 in a row to end the season; Arsenal still should have won the league from the position they were in. This run should have been just a rallying cry to end the season from us to remind everyone that we will be back next season… but Arsenal have crumbled.

IMG_2959.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was Arsenal manager, that No. 15 would never play for me again.

Who the fuck bends down because they’ve got a bit of a sore ankle in the middle of an attack?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.