Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know better than anyone that he is much more important than just his goals, probably means he is due a cluster of goals now though.
Yeah you're right, but that only really works if you've got 5 or 6 other players that are scoring 10 or 15 goals each, which he won't have at Arsenal

Jesus doesn't have the luxury long term, to not be scoring regularly for Arsenal; they'll start to get found out when becoming reliant on Martinelli and Saka

Great start to the season and they play some lovely football. Chelsea still trying to find their style under Potter. Didn't really offer a threat so it was easy for Arsenal to be honest. But having already beaten Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea and then the loss to the rags, and still being top. Excellent start for them. They'll probably have more games like Southampton as the season progresses, but I would expect them to go big in January to try and fight for the title and make the most of this start. Get another goal scorer and maybe another midfielder in there. Considering we've only played Liverpool and the rags and are still 2pts behind them means we're going to have to ramp it up post-WC.

Great start to the season and they play some lovely football. Chelsea still trying to find their style under Potter. Didn't really offer a threat so it was easy for Arsenal to be honest. But having already beaten Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea and then the loss to the rags, and still being top. Excellent start for them. They'll probably have more games like Southampton as the season progresses, but I would expect them to go big in January to try and fight for the title and make the most of this start. Get another goal scorer and maybe another midfielder in there. Considering we've only played Liverpool and the rags and are still 2pts behind them means we're going to have to ramp it up post-WC.

…and don’t forget you’ve still got to play us

…and don’t forget you’ve still got to play us

I've not forgotten! I remember the 90s/00s where it was basically a guaranteed loss to you! But take out the FA Cup semi final loss and we've won the last 12 games against you. Will be good games that's for sure.

I've not forgotten! I remember the 90s/00s where it was basically a guaranteed loss to you! But take out the FA Cup semi final loss and we've won the last 12 games against you. Will be good games that's for sure.
I’ve been with the travelling fans at the Etihad these past few years…my annual trip of misery…it’d be nice to get something there this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.