Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Zinc is delighted with the news that the Arse are considering buying Cancelo.
I doubt we are. Especially at the reported 70m price. Would have to be a much steeper discount to that sum, not something you would be willing to do I imagine. Guy is 29 years old. Bayern passed, Real and Barcelona dont appear to be interested. Who else left is their to spend 70m on him?

I doubt we are. Especially at the reported 70m price. Would have to be a much steeper discount to that sum, not something you would be willing to do I imagine. Guy is 29 years old. Bayern passed, Real and Barcelona dont appear to be interested. Who else left is their to spend 70m on him?
Rags.....?

They have liquidity issues and the Glazers will do the bare minimum in terms of providing a transfer chest given they may be selling.

if United are going to go big for a 29 year old, it will be Kane. Not Joao
I may not have explained myself very well.
My meaning was that, notwithstanding their liquidity issues, the rags are the only club who would overspend for a player, despite there being little demand elsewhere for said player. (See rags previous signings).
It was a tongue in cheek comment by me.

Tony adams made a right prick of himself after the game last night. Kept asking Michael Dawson what it was like to play at the bottom of the league. Fair play to Dawson he just laughed it off.
Dawson is a really nice bloke, but his retort should have been "what was it like to be sacked by Portsmouth "
Or
"What's it like being imprisoned for drunk driving"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.